Monday, May 31, 2010

work and play




today i went brisbane to organise lots of gorgeous fabrics for little laundry. my friend zoe came along too which was fun. after the "business" we went shopping. a few of my purchases as shown are a martha stewart enamel dutch oven, i just love the colour and cannot wait to roast a chicken in it. i bought a pair of shiny new red and silver fabric scissors , and a cute cream jug.
the roses are a gift from zo and i just wanted to share their beauty with you.
i hope you are all having a great week
for now my lovelies , keep warm x

1 comment:

  1. Helloooooooo,
    I'm very keen to hear all about what my talented, crafty, awesome mate has been up to for the past half-year.
    When you're done with Oprah and have finished driving home in the free car, please post on your blog!
    Fi xxoo

    ReplyDelete